EXAMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR POLICE OFFICER
The Montgomery County Consortium of Communities, on behalf of their respective Civil Service Commissions or Municipalities, will be conducting a written examination for Police Officer on Saturday June 20, 2020 AT MONTGOMERY COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, PARKHOUSE HALL, 340 DEKALB PIKE, BLUE BELL, PA 19422. Montgomery County Community College is not affiliated with the event and the College should not be contacted regarding the test.
- All applicants shall report for registration at 8:00 a.m. on the day of the test. No one will be admitted after 8:30 a.m.
- All applicants must bring photo ID and two number 2 pencils.
- No food or drink, cell phones, back packs, hats, weapons, or purses, other than those used to carry personal hygiene items, will be permitted into the testing facility.
***EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS – Women and Minority Applicants are Encouraged to Apply***
8230 Old York Road
120 E. Montgomery Ave
1130 N. Bethlehem Pike
Spring House, Pa. 19477
646 W. Ridge Pike
235 E Airy Street
300 School Street
1510 Paper Mill Road
1090 Troxel Road
1 Parkside Place
West Point, PA 19486
117 Park Avenue
1420 Heather Place
Pottstown, PA 19464
960 Wentz Road
INSTRUCTIONS: Beginning March 2, 2020 at 8:00 am, a single unified application will be available on-line at www.montcopolicetest.com. This application can be used to apply to any of the departments you are eligible for. Unified Applications must be completed on-line at www.montcopolicetest.com.
You will not be permitted to take the exam until you complete the application on line and pay the $40 fee by using the Pay Pal account linked to the application.
- NO paper applications will be accepted.
- NO checks or money orders will be accepted.
- Applicants who do not have computer access can go to any public library or one of the participating agencies to complete the application on line.
**ON-LINE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL CLOSE Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 5 pm**
PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT TEST: There will be a physical assessment test held on DATE TO BE DETERMINED, at the Upper Moreland High School. You will be notified in writing if you are invited to attend the assessment test. The standards for successfully completing the assessment test are listed at www.mpoetc.state.pa.us using the thirtieth percentile (30%).