EXAMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR POLICE OFFICER
The Montgomery County Consortium of Communities, on behalf of their respective Civil Service Commissions or Municipalities, will be conducting a written examination for Police Officer on Saturday, June 12, 2021 at Hatboro Horsham High School 899 Horsham Road Horsham, PA 19044. Hatboro Horsham High School is not affiliated with the event and the high school should not be contacted regarding the test.
- Two sessions will occur. Applicants with last names beginning with A thru K shall report for registration at 7:30 AM on the day of the test. No one will be admitted after 8:30 AM. Applicants with last names beginning with L though Z shall report for registration at 11:30 AM. No one will be admitted to after 12:30 PM.
- All applicants must bring photo ID, two number 2 pencils and a mask. Social distancing will be enforced and no one without a mask will be admitted. There will be no masks provided or available for purchase at the test site. Applicants will be screened and anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 F will not be admitted.
- No food or drink, cell phones, back packs, hats, weapons, or purses, other than those used to carry personal hygiene items, will be permitted into the testing facility.
***EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS – Women and Minority Applicants are Encouraged to Apply***
131 Rosemary Avenue
Ambler, PA 19002
491 E. Main Street
Collegeville, PA 19426
120 E. Montgomery Ave
646 W. Ridge Pike
1130 N. Bethlehem Pike
Spring House, Pa. 19477
1001 Stump Road
Montgomeryville, PA 18936
235 E Airy Street
300 School Street
1510 Paper Mill Road
1090 Troxel Road
801 Loch Alsh Avenue
Fort Washington, PA 19034
117 Park Avenue
1420 Heather Place
Pottstown, PA 19464
INSTRUCTIONS: Beginning May 15, 2021 at 8:00 am, a single unified application will be available on-line at www.montcopolicetest.com. This application can be used to apply to any of the departments you are eligible for. Unified Applications must be completed on-line at www.montcopolicetest.com.
You will not be permitted to take the exam until you complete the application on line and pay the $40 fee by using the Pay Pal account linked to the application.
- NO paper applications will be accepted.
- NO checks or money orders will be accepted.
- Applicants who do not have computer access can go to any public library or one of the participating agencies to complete the application on line.
**ON-LINE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL CLOSE Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 5 pm**
PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT TEST: There will be a physical assessment test held on Saturday, July 10, 2021 at Upper Moreland High School (located at 3000 Terwood Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090). The standards for successfully completing the assessment test are listed at www.mpoetc.state.pa.us using the thirtieth percentile (30%).